Safety and Hygiene Measures
NEBEXT – NEXT BUSINESS EXHIBITIONS SL as organizer of Madrid Expo Camper & Caravan together with IFEMA (certified by AENOR against COVID-19, certified commitment against COVID-19 by the Community of Madrid and accredited by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) we have prepared an edition in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities, the Ministry of Health, WHO and in collaboration with the UFI (International Union of Fairs). The framework of the following recommendations will provide us all with a safe environment so that you only have to worry about doing business.
These are the stages that we will develop in Madrid Expo Camper & Caravan and our recommendations on health and safety. Measures updated as of May 1, 2021, subject to change as health authorities’ recommendations evolve.
1.- Before the event:
- Registration and accreditation exclusively ONLINE. BRING IT PRINTED FROM HOME.
- Download the event app on your cell phone to access the entire program of conferences and activities and general information about the event.
- If you are an exhibitor, be well informed of the assembly and safety rules that we have published in the exhibitor’s area.
- Specific training on safety and hygiene measures for all the organization’s staff.
2.- Access, entries and exits
- We recommend the use of a mask during your visit to the enclosure.
- We have distribution points for masks for visitors who do not have access.
- In case you want to make your accreditation onsite, only payment through electronic devices will be allowed.
- Open and automatic access doors, with no need to touch them manually.
- Signage of hygiene and safety recommendations for all visitors.
- Temperature control system for all visitors, prohibiting access to people with temperatures above 37.5º C (according to WHO guidelines).
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers available.
- Collection and management of gloves, masks and disposable materials.
3.- In the exhibition area
- Permanent capacity control according to current social distancing regulations.
- Notifications via app about recommendations and activities.
- Specific signage with hygiene and safety recommendations.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers available and distributed throughout the area.
- Dedicated staff to manage visitor flows.
- Professional data exchange through contactless technology.
- Permanent cleaning and disinfection of common areas.
- Constant cleaning and sanitization of restrooms.
- Permanent cleaning and disinfection of the common areas of the premises.
- Constant management and collection of waste and sanitization of containers.
- Constant ventilation and air conditioning systems with sanitizing filters. As part of the protocols that IFEMA is carrying out to guarantee a hygienic and safe environment in its facilities, the following actions have been implemented to guarantee air quality and environmental hygiene in accordance with the Atecyr (Spanish Technical Association of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration) study, which was based on the information provided by the scientific community, as well as the recommendations of the World Health Organization: excess ventilation, elimination of air recirculation and filtration systems.
- Isolated medical area available to event participants.
- Coordination protocol with health authorities, state security forces, the venue and the organization to deal with any incident.
6.- Restaurant and Catering Services
- Temperature control for all staff.
- Use of gloves, masks and disposable hygiene material.
- Food and beverages cooked, prepared and served according to ICTE standards.
- Contactless payment.
- Table areas adapted to current social distancing regulations.
- Individually packaged food in single-use material.